Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

He’s useless. He’s poor on the ball, as you say, & that’s why he probably turned his arse on Ralston - he didn’t want the ball.

McTominay stood on the ball there as it opened up… :see_no_evil:

Darragh Maloney’s commentary is ever so slightly out of sync with the play - the commentary is ahead of the play - and it’s irking me, as is Ray Houghton’s pronunciation of the word “word”.

Scotland have put so much into this first half that I think they need to be scoring again either before half time or soon after, otherwise I think the Swiss will pick them off as things wear on and win 3-1.

The bicycle? Jaysus the years are flying

The Swiss are the cheese in the this game . Reckon they’ll win 3-1 in second half

Jack Charlton and a Ye Olde Lansdowne Road crowd would have drooled at that hard running by Robertson that forced Sommer to kick the ball into touch.

“What we did was to play the sort of game that the Irish were familiar with from their own Gaelic players.”

Ray Houghton made a good point on Ralston’s starting position being too far up the pitch there. I nearly think Ralston is hiding from the ball at this stage.

“The Scots needed a settler, if you’ll excuse the term” (cue mild guffaws).

Peter Collins making a humorous, ethnically critical quip about Scottish people’s propensity for drinking alcohol.

Scots look to have shot their load, swiss could do a number on them yet

That’s a bad miss.

Tierney gone now too.

Think Gunn saved that.

That was a big chance for Scotland. Good cross.

John McGinn has been on the margins again. McTominay leading from the front. But it’s all scraps & second balls. Their positioning & team shape has largely been all over the place, maybe not to the same extent as Friday though.

Ralston has had a good 90 seconds.

And then he does that.

I forgot McGinn was playing.

The boys on commentary fawning over McTominay running around putting the pressure on.

Scotland are shit.

If they get a draw, they’ll be happy out, I think.

They are limited but have managed to swing the momentum back a little bit.

A draw worth as much as a win to the Swiss too - secures second effectively. Either way they would have to beat ze Germans to top the group.

Looked off

Adams is fucking awful.

All that beer wasted