Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Great goal by Yaremchuk, Bergkamp or Suarez like

The dream scenario of all four (4) teams locked on 4 (four) points is very much on after that goal.

An unbelievable touch.

Came here just to say it reminded me of Bergkamp.

A few months back I heard Liverpool linked with him for 50 million. I was saying to myself that fella hasnā€™t exactly ripped it up at Forest, the laptop nerds must have spilled tea on the keyboard

1 Like

Watching association football while having access to the INTERNET is the experience of trying to demonstrate your background knowledge by comparing something that has just happened to something somebody else did years ago. Then you realise hundreds of other people are making the exact same comparison at the exact same time and you think to yourself what is the point of all this, and you carry on.

1 Like

The likes?

1 Like

Take that Robert Fico

I think RTE just showed the wrong table for group E. Showed Romania on 4 points.

James McClean, Megan Campbell & Ɓine Oā€™Gorman in studio is a fairly random combination.

This is a poor enough tournament so far. Bar about two or three games at a push there hasnā€™t been much excitement or standouts. Expected much better from a German based event

Bad news for @balbec

Was coming. Austria well on top all over

Youā€™re hard to please. Albania /Croatia great game, Turkey /Georgia, a thriller. No goalless draws.
Germany and Spain very impressive.

5 Likes

And that was also coming

Agreed as per original post so, two or three games

Have enjoyed it myself tbh. And most people seem to think itā€™s been very good too.

Nice finish. It was in its fuck 96km per hour though

This has been a great tournament and another pulsating tie hereā€¦ penalty

1 Like

He got a boot in the head.
Tis on the camera, ye canā€™t miss it.