Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

And Captain Fucknuts with him on co comms

1 Like

Gilmour anonymous again

They have been beyond awful. Reminds me of Irelandā€™s performance v Switzerland under Brian Kerr.

Both teams need to start thinking about bringing keepers up

Corpus bad there

They have and they should be better imo

Bbc commentary is decent, two Scottish lads on it. And you lot listen to Moloney?

Dont watch bbc guys, 2 scotch guys on it

McGregor has had a terrible tournament. McGinn also disappointing.

Hungary have shown no ambition but the Scots havenā€™t had any guile or been able to play through them. Theyā€™ve had 1 shot on goal & a lot of very conservative passing around their own half that would impress Stephen Kenny. As has been said, there are scenarios where 2 points would do them & Iā€™m sure @Aertel220 & @Cheasty are working on these at the moment.

2 Likes

The HFA officials have been robbing Celtic blind for years. Whats good for the goose

1 Like

I think it was the way he landed, I donā€™t think anyone made contact with him anyway, it all seemed a bit of a shambles.

The Scotā€™s donā€™t have much in the attacking wide areas do they? Iā€™m surprised they allowed Magic Johnston to slip through the net. They have plenty of box to box midfielders but no widemen. Obviously Clarke tried to overcome that deficiency by playing 5 at the back. But now theyā€™ve just subbed off one of their main attacking weapons (Andy Robertson).

I doubt 2 points would do them with their goal difference so shit.

Darragh keeps saying the Scots have to score - every live table Iā€™m looking at has them in third as it stands?

Andy Robertson asking to be taken off with Scotlandā€™s tournament on a knife-edge shows why Celtic released him as a teenager.

1 Like

Greedy from Szob

1 Like

Not every 3rd placed team goes through.

1 Like

Yeah but likely to be one of the third placed teams eliminated

1 Like

Scotland being torn to shreds here now

1 Like