Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Didi talking some scutter there. Never a penalty. Tony o Donoghue knows it too but didnā€™t have the balls to contradict him.

BBC, 2 of whom are Scottish saying itā€™s a definite penalty. Totally ignored the fact Armstrong grabbed the defenders jersey.

3 Likes

I canā€™t see me paying my TV license after that from Didi

Yeah, not budging an inch even when Oā€™Donoghue asked them to show it again & pointed out Armstrong grabbing yer man.

Do the Scots on BBC reckon it was a penalty?

Thatā€™s a penalty for me tbh. He got his body across the defender who clumsily makes contact with his knee. Thatā€™s definitely a free anywhere else on the pitch.

Convinced. In fact, theyā€™re outragedā€¦

As my late father would say, the Germans are divils. It was very reminiscent of their victory over the Belgians in the 1980 European Nations Cup final with Fullkrug playing the Horst Hrubesch role.

1 Like

The greatness of major international association football finals tournaments is that they can leave you literally stunned. For the last 20 minutes I feel dizzy like Iā€™ve just been hit over the head with the oar of a rowing boat.

Iā€™ll say this about the Scotch. If anything proves their innate tightness with money itā€™s conceding a goal right at the end just so they donā€™t have to wait around for the next three days to see if they qualify or not.

1 Like

Definite penalty. Hits him on the back of the leg with the knee.

1 Like

Tony knows sweet fuck all and we all know that

Something similar here & it was only The Sunday Game being introduced by the continuity announcer type that made me snap out it. I frantically located the remote to turn off the telly before the microwave split season nonsense came on.

Scotland at international tournaments just arenā€™t a serious enterprise.

An absolute stonewall penalty.

Serious Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

The fuckers drove Jock Stein to his death, they better not do it to Alan Hansen.

It was an absolute pleasure being surrounded by Jocks for that additional time here in Tenerife. Middle-aged lads in Orange Sevco jerseys trying to suck back a Dorado pint with tears in their eyes.

11 Likes

I hope they all find their way home safely.

1 Like

Lovely stuff

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1804583836497367269?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

2 Likes

12 qualifications

12 first round exits

https://twitter.com/danielhussey2/status/1805014864198295867?s=46