Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Didn’t see any of the England game because of training but did Denmark finish above Slovenia on alphabetical order? The Slovenians are through anyway but harsh if so.

Although a friend has just suggested to me that it might have been decided on yellow cards. Doesn’t suit hard men.

Level on everything. Went back to a h2h in qualifying

1 Like

The draw is opening up lovely for ye. Portugal, France, Germany and Spain all on the stacked other side. Southgate is a lucky general. Ye’ve already beaten the Italians home and away in qualifying if you cross paths in the last 8.

Slovenia better off 3rd than 2nd. They’re in the easier half of the draw now and the Danes are facing the Jeering Jerries.

1 Like

Leinster football? At least one of the teams wasn’t battering everyone else.

Leinster hurling? A hidden gem this year with its unpredictability. Had a classic 2019 championship too. Genuinely think it’ll be decent in the next few years with Offaly coming. Hopefully Wexford and Dublin don’t slip back a bit.

2 Likes

Can Belgium be in Englands side if they top the group?

They would be yeah. I had them meeting France in the quarters pre-tournament but that flips to Austria now I suppose.

They would be a potential semi-final opposition if they top the group.

A likely path is Netherlands, Italy, Belgium/Austria.

Hopefully they can top the group. They have the players to take out England.

1 Like

Easy route but England are woeful. I think the Dutch will beat them.

Defences win Championship
Footbal didier des champs said according to Peter Collins.

If Turkey win tomorrow who do they play?

Ghana

3 Likes

Austria.

Turks on England side. Could be tasty.

2 Likes

I’m all in on Austria for the euros.

Forsa Österreich!!

No they were dead level on that too, 7 wins from 10 games. It was FIFA ranking which was last metric available

3 Likes

I stand corrected

Hate to be pedantic but you were wrong. It was decided because the Slovenia assistant manager got a yellow card.