Euromillions

We all in tonight, lads?

Looks like some lucky Irish person has scooped ā‚¬86.7m tonight

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/winning-867m-euromillions-ticket-sold-in-ireland-30601333.html

[QUOTE=ā€œSandymount Red, post: 1019443, member: 1074ā€]Looks like some lucky Irish person has scooped ā‚¬86.7m tonight

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/winning-867m-euromillions-ticket-sold-in-ireland-30601333.html[/QUOTE]

I pledge to purchase Nutribullets for the whole forum if I have won it.

If I won that money I would never log in or view this website again.

Guaranteed jackpot of ā‚¬100m on Friday, my pledge stands if I shall win.

If I won the Euro millions I would use it to load committees in the GAA and Limerick with chaps of my choosing who would allow me to use the county board as a plaything. I would also throw the occasional big party at my house and invite them so that they would be fooled into thinking I cared about them and their sad lives. Eventually everyone would think that I invented the GAA in Limerick and I would be feted wherever I would go even if I went to a thugby match in Moyross. Oh waitā€¦someone got there before me. :slight_smile:

:clap:[QUOTE=ā€œBatt the Ladd, post: 1025561, member: 1578ā€]If I won the Euro millions I would use it to load committees in the GAA and Limerick with chaps of my choosing who would allow me to use the county board as a plaything. I would also throw the occasional big party at my house and invite them so that they would be fooled into thinking I cared about them and their sad lives. Eventually everyone would think that I invented the GAA in Limerick and I would be feted wherever I would go even if I went to a thugby match in Moyross. Oh waitā€¦someone got there before me. :)[/QUOTE]

By Jove heā€™s done it and it is a thing of glory and wonder. :clap:

Iā€™d fuck off to the alps.

Iā€™d spend it all on a 10% equity interest in thefreekick.com

Iā€™d hire a gang of hit men to kill you and steal the money.

No track record of that in the alps.

Tell that to the al hilli family

Excellent art. Well spotted.

Bit too subtle flatty

Keep each other in our thoughts tonight, guys.

1 Like

well done palā€¦ always the team player seeing the bigger picture ā€¦fair playā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m going to buy tfk if I win the jackpot tonight.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give each one of you ā‚¬1 millon. Sure you wouldnt miss 5 mill from that jackpot

1 Like

Donā€™t think you, or anyone indeed, would need to win Euromillions to buy TFK at its current MV.