Euromillions

Was reading a blog there earlier and I found this quite amusing

Spending Spree!!

Tonights Euro Millions lottery jackpot is set to be 130m, which is fucking fantastic because 130,000,000 is my lucky number. Here are some of things Im going to buy when I win:
[LIST]
[]Newstalk 106 and Im going to make Brenda Power be the cleaning lady and it will become Radio Twenty - All 80s, All the time. Yeah.
[
]A pair of matching lions
[]James Browns skeleton - get up offa that thing
[
]An executive box at Old Trafford which I will fill with people who will constantly abuse Cristiano Ronaldo with megaphones. They will not rest till they make him cry
[]The bit of land that Pat Kenny is in dispute with his neighbours about. Then Im going to put a cluster of travellers on it.
[
]Some slaves (from many different countries so its not racist or anything)
[]A new TV for Rons, itll be a genuine Sorny too
[
]A team of people who will give away free copies of the Big Issue while standing alongside those trying to sell it
[]A forcefield for my house, cool
[
]A motorbike with a sidecar so me and Bastardface could zoom around town and he could bite cars and pedestrians
[*]Loads of organs for people waiting for transplants, then Id auction them to the highest bidders[/LIST]What would you buy? (hypothetical, of course, coz theres no chance of you winning it because Im going to win it).

What would you buy if you won it?

Iā€™d go for a condo in Vegas on the strip.
An apartment on Park Avenue.
A team of monkey butlers.
Iā€™d buy stretches of road and charge people to drive on them.

A few gaffs in the capital cities of Europe. A few driving lessons, and possibly spend the rest on clothes and trainers. I like the slave idea though.

The weird thing is that this was advertised before last Friday. So there was no point in playing last week. I donā€™t really think itā€™s fixed but as I asked a bored shopkeeper last week ā€˜how do you know someone wonā€™t win this weekā€™s(last week)?ā€™

Iā€™d be straight out of here on a bit of a contemplative bender in foreign lands. Corporate box in Croker and a season ticket for Man U would be musts. A bit of space tourism. Oh yeah, and Iā€™d pay someone to dress as a clown and turn up at funerals.

Iā€™d spend it on everything yer man in nickleback mentions in their latest song.

Iā€™d do a lot of things with it but firstly Iā€™d bankroll the planned Madeleine McCann film as Iā€™m sure thatā€™ll be a real winner in cinemas worldwide next Christmas.

good thinking Bandage, Iā€™d do a comedy about Beadle - with the final line being: he was some cunt, on the other hand he had a huge cock.

Not sure actually, gaff in Howth probably. Gadget happy at the moment, maybe a new phone but thatā€™s hardly going to cause much of a dent.

Actually think Iā€™d be a benefactor to Dublin and build a free WiFi network for this city. Really boring but feck it I likes the Internet.

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€]Not sure actually, gaff in Howth probably. Gadget happy at the moment, maybe a new phone but thatā€™s hardly going to cause much of a dent.

Actually think Iā€™d be a benefactor to Dublin and build a free WiFi network for this city. Really boring but feck it I likes the Internet.[/quote]

Lovely altruistic streak Rock. Very mature. But surely something usefulā€¦ like a Katy French statueā€¦her bent over a toilet cistern with a rolled up 50 ready to go maybeā€¦

An anonymous 8-figure donation to Iranā€™s nuclear weapons programme would also feature quite highly on my list.

Christ that would be beautiful. I think Iā€™ll save up for that even if I donā€™t win a lottery.

There is some ā€˜journalistā€™ in the Sindo called Louis Something and he wrote a beautiful article on Katy when she died. Basically he said it was appalling that people gave out about Bertie having an aide present at her funeral. He also addressed the argument that if Bertieā€™s adie attended her funeral then why didnā€™t someone attend the ones for the deaths in Waterford.

His argument went something like this. ā€˜They say that Katy was no more of a person than the two Waterford lads. If that is true then John Lennon is no more of a person than whoever else got shot in New York in 1980ā€™

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]There is some ā€˜journalistā€™ in the Sindo called Louis Something and he wrote a beautiful article on Katy when she died. Basically he said it was appalling that people gave out about Bertie having an aide present at her funeral. He also addressed the argument that if Bertieā€™s adie attended her funeral then why didnā€™t someone attend the ones for the deaths in Waterford.

His argument went something like this. ā€˜They say that Katy was no more of a person than the two Waterford lads. If that is true then John Lennon is no more of a person than whoever else got shot in New York in 1980ā€™[/quote]

Deep down you obviously really love the SIndo donā€™t you Farmer?

So anybody win? I won 12 euro. I spent 10 euro on the ticket so I made 2 euro on it. :slight_smile:

15M won in Ireland tonight. It was not I.

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 58848, member: 24ā€]There is some ā€˜journalistā€™ in the Sindo called Louis Something and he wrote a beautiful article on Katy when she died. Basically he said it was appalling that people gave out about Bertie having an aide present at her funeral. He also addressed the argument that if Bertieā€™s adie attended her funeral then why didnā€™t someone attend the ones for the deaths in Waterford.

His argument went something like this. ā€˜They say that Katy was no more of a person than the two Waterford lads. If that is true then John Lennon is no more of a person than whoever else got shot in New York in 1980ā€™[/QUOTE]
:smiley: Fucking hell.

Bollix. I thought about buying a ticket and then didnā€™t. When your luck is out itā€™s out.

If I won the Euromillions when the jackpot was only ā‚¬15m I would be seething.

15m would see me out.

@Bandage would turn that 15M into 150M in no time

15 mil would do nicely thank you