Europa Conference League 24/25

Premier Sports 2

1 Like

Fuck. At the home place. Donā€™t have it

Another installment of the united comedy on tonight?

Eriksen, Cas, Brunoā€¦they are having it

Think Keane got sent off in this ground 20 years ago, Howard fucked up in the second leg and Dunphy said it was all over and the empire had fallen. He was kind of right eventually.

Get in my son, they are having it

That was one of the toughest United defeats I ever took as a young lad in 2004. I hated Joseā€™s guts for 10 years after it.

I was much more accepting of Real Madrid 2003 and AC Milan 2005.

1 Like

Madrid 03ā€™ was actually kind of beautiful but that team really underachieved after 99. Probably what led to Keane going ballistic in Saipan. The 01 semi loss against Leverkusen when the final was in Glasgow was ridiculous, young Berba playing left wing for Leverkusen incidentally. Was quicker then.

1 Like

Leverkusen 2002 yeah.

Keane lost the plot after it.

1 Like

Wait are Man Yoo in the conference league?

Great result for Rovers

1 Like

Man alive

Never write us off

KOH

1 Like

Was that the one where he walked on the keepers back ? Really silly one

1 Like

Brilliant stuff

2 Likes

What a finish

https://twitter.com/europacnfleague/status/1841967883204874569?t=YdoZFiGRQyuJHXsEsl3ZxQ&s=19

1 Like

What a strange game

im torn between bradley got it wrong and showed them way too much respect & Bradley called it perfectly, tire them out with nugent & poom & then throw on our playmakers to destroy them when they were jaded

1 Like

We appeared largely under pressure for the opening half but I do think that was the plan as they created very little. The plan to go at them from half time had to be pushed out a bit after the shocking second yellow for Farrugia. But ultimately we gave it a good rattle the last 20/25. Kenny stood up massively in second half, delighted for him.

Should be a great confidence boost for Sunday now.

KOH

1 Like

ok, confirmed

Bradley is a genius

2 Likes