Europa League Matchday Five

Kyogo is a great bit of stuff, cheeky paneka.

Hartson said he’s never seen anything like that :roll_eyes:

It was. The more you see it the more it could be a red card even.

1 Like

He sounds inebriated.

I hope he is because he’s come out with alot of shite this evening

Jaysus…

Decent performance against a superior side.

Bitton and Turnbull getting badly overrun in the middle but we’ve been solid defensively.

CCV has been very good. Kyogo working really hard, Jota quiet. Forrest looking a threat in behind but not doing a great deal on the ball.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen Celtic in ages. McGregor usually this harmless?

That was an obvious penalty. I couldn’t believe it didn’t register with Hamilton and Hartson that VAR would get involved once the first replay was shown.

3 Likes

Hard for him to provide the legs for 3 fellas in midfield.

I think Turnbull has done ok. McGregor been the best of the three but that was a bad ball at the end there when we had a good chance to break on them.

That last free was a microcosm of Bitton. Welsh rolled it short to him and he took a touch and then rolled it slowly back to put him under pressure. It wasn’t the best idea in the world from Welsh to play it to him but Bitton has to do better than that.

CCV has been excellent. And Forrest has come into it well.

Need to sort out the set piece defending. Ralston doesn’t need to start outside the box with that lad. He’ll never be able to track him the whole way.

What a penalty.

Need a bit of luck here but can hopefully frustrate here and push on for last 20

If Kyogo had been cut, it would have been a red card which I think is a bit ridiculous as the severity of the injury should not reflect the decision. Rather it should be the intent/recklessness involved.

Betis leading 1-0 in the other game.

Incredible from Hart.

2 Likes

That was incredible goal keeping wow

Haaaarrrrttrttttt

Yyyuueeeeersssss

Jooooooottttttaaaaaa

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bittton nearly fucked it all up.

1 Like