European Cup Rugby

I didn’t but the other 3 in my family did

It is good to know you have our backs, the support you show Limerick in the forum is appreciated. From comments I always felt you did not like Limerick but now I know it is not to be true :roll_eyes:

Find a post where I have said I dislike Limerick, you won’t. I have a great respect for this Limerick team even if they are filthy, iv no problem with that

It’s some of the bandwagon yahoos following them would give you the ire

You get it with most bandwagons unfortunately whether it be Munster rugby, Cork hurling, Dublin football, Clare hurling who when going bad the same as Waterford travel in pitiful numbers. Last Saturday gave people a great opportunity to vent as they don’t like successful teams in any guise.

I wonder if RO’G will go on off the ball between now and the final. His interviews have been fantastic.

Recently retired James Tracey is a very good analyst on there as well.

1 Like

I haven’t watched him, will watch him later on!

1 Like

Treacy has great potential as a bridge-burner pundit considering the wealth he’s married into now

2 Likes

Their rugby coverage is pretty good really. I know people are critical of them in general but I find it decent.

Tbf, they do rugby well.

No bother to the man.

1 Like

Cut to 5:27 to the interview. Boys talking about when they did their fuckin driving test :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What a start! Take that O’Gara

2 Likes

RTE seem to be employing a gremlin to commentate on this.

Leinster were only -7 on the handicap for this. Free money. They’ll win by 30.

1 Like

That’s a quality set piece move.

1 Like

Leinster Leinster Leinster

James Lowe is sensational

This could be a pasting.

This is going to be an annihilation