European Cup Rugby

17-0 down and down to 14 men. What a comeback. You just couldnā€™t see it in fairness.

5 Likes

Ralphie is hurting

2 Likes

2003 Toulouse won at Lansdowne Road
2013 Toulon won at Lansdowne Road
2023 La Rochelle win at Lansdowne Road

2 Likes

In fairness the Leinster fans got in early and shouted loads but they could have booed more at the end.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a massive, massive dent on the legacy. Especially losing a final at home.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t watch that piss if you out a gun to my head. Iā€™ll take great delight in you crying your eyes out tho.

Hopefully the south Africans do the same to Munster tomorrow.

2 Likes

Free tickets for any home games for anybody from Munster for their games im told.

Enjoy watching Limerick (or is it Clare)? I couldnā€™t give a shit about them and Iā€™ll be neither watching or following. Good on you to put so much effort into my lot.

What other sport would you see fans booing a serious head injury?

Hurling last weekend Iā€™d say

I love checking in to see Irish rubby teams losing

2 Likes

That Clare McNamara is a terrible interviewer. She has 3 or 4 pre-prepared questions and then never listens to the answers, so ends up asking a question thatā€™s already been answered.

Sheā€™s been phoning in this shit for years now and shouldnā€™t be let pitchside.

4 Likes

The virus is magenta

Just a game at the end of the day pal

Boooooo

He is some.fucking dose. He would not shut up in the post match panel.

6 Likes

Heaslippy thinks La Rochelle winning is good for the competition because it will encourage more French teams to try and win it.

2 Likes

Cullen just not cut out for it at this level. He has to be gone now

Lancaster finished 2nd in 4 six nations I think. 2nd in 3 European cups now.

They missed the likes of an Elsom or Fardy in the pack that just had that extra dimension of dog and leadership when really needed.