European Cup Rugby

I’ll be in attendance at the final in the Tottenham Hotspurs stadium on a stag. Leinster v Toulouse would a great occasion.

4 Likes

We could meet for a pint

2 Likes

It’s a pity it’s not a Leinster v Munster final in the offing.

It would have been tremendous fun

Unless you’re Limerick hurling with the 95 acre complex replete with fridges and holes in the wall.

O’Gara’s way smarter than that :joy:

8 Likes

It would have been a turkey shoot.

Dupont and Ntamack will do them if that was the pairing I think.

Its about 10 years, and the likes of Stephen Archer is still rolled out; its the stupidest talent acquisition process in pro sport. The funniest thing is that props don’t seem to get injured half as much as the game changing backs and back rows they’ve always acquired. Is Stephen Moore alive?

Zebo’s tears were real

Would have been a massacre.

1 Like

Well is it any surprise that the success of Limerick hurling coincided with the demise of Munster rugby. O’Gara himself alluded to it a few years back

1 Like

That was a grand wee pat on the head he gave ye

1 Like

Semi final Game fixed for croke park.

Willl they get 30k?

They’ll get 50k+ I’d say with a lot of Saints fans travelling over. If they were reasonable with the cost they could probably hit 60k+.

There’d be 30k applications for premium level from the SoCoDu rosses

Doubtful. Erc done the rent with croker and in charge of tickets.
Could be very expensive.

Rugby and soccer was shocking in croker. Pitch was miles too big.

This could be a 50-35 type game. Hard to see Leinster coming out the wrong side of this game but Northampton are good.

1 Like

Why would they not get as many as they got yday?

1 Like

Northampton are decent alright and any team that consistently puts up big tallys like saints and quins could spring a shock…hard to see them having the power up front though but here is to hoping

They are very quick.