European Cup Rugby

Easiest hat-trick ever

1 Like

Leinster have made some bollix of this.

Very lucky to get away with that at end

1 Like

Won in spite of themselves. Byrne’s kicking was dreadful. If they can’t completely blow a team away they seem to wilt badly. Hard to see them beating Toulouse in the final.

3 Likes

That was very close to being the greatest bottle job of all time.

Leinster are very mentally brittle.

1 Like

Same as Ireland, same players.

Doris gone average. Byrne average.

Jpg vital to leinster. Surely poty for them

1 Like

Is he ahead in the voting? Surely deserves it.

I’m no rugby fan but a fight back where you lose is a moral win. If that was Real Madrid you’d say they got the job done. They got the job done. Semi finals are for winning.

1 Like

Exactly. Leinster blew Toulouse away last year in the semi. Did it matter. It did not.

1 Like

What year’s did Leinster finals sell out when Dublin weren’t involved?

I think Leinster are in a great place

the 2004 final between Westmeath and Laois, which drew 56,440 and the 2003 final between Laois and Kildare which drew 61,786 were clearly both sellouts .:joy:

Don’t let the facts…etc

2 Likes

Great players don’t make the mistakes he made v New Zealand when the heat was on.

He’s a grand player but that is all.

He was in the conversation for WPOY pre-world cup. He was incredible.

Doesnt seem.anywhere near the same level of impact with carrying or at breakdown

I put massive store in what I like to call championship moments. The real greats perform when the pressure is at its greatest.

Doris was rag dolled in both final losses to La Rochelle. Was nowhere again when needed v New Zealand.

Onwards to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, my first visit of two this year. Any recommendations @ChairmanDan.

So youd have written off Ogara after Northampton final?

Leinster v Stade Toulousain. About as classic a final as you could possibly hope for when buying tickets a year ago. Should be an amazing day.

5 Likes