European Cup Rugby

Iā€™m looking forward to it!

1 Like

For an awful few minutes there it looked like it might be Harlequins. That would have been horrendous

2 Likes

Toulouse v Leinster is the dream final and BOD reckons Toulouse are favorites. Heā€™s really taken the soup.

1 Like

Do you think Toulouse shouldnā€™t be favourites? By far the best team in the comp all year IMO

1 Like

Ulster and Cardiff in the group stage were handy enough wins for Toulouse. Leinster seem to have their number when it comes to the knockout stages but the three recent semi wins have been home games from Leinster.

I donā€™t see there being too much in it but Leinster need a big improvement on yesterdayā€™s performance to have a chance.

Agreed. If Leinster were favs Iā€™d sell the car the house and one of the kids to lump onto toulouse

I still havenā€™t made it over yet. @Tassotti is the go to man here in that regard.

My ticket for the Investec Champions Cup Final arrived in my inbox today.

9 Likes

Same here, looking forward to it now

Me too. Was a pain in the arse waiting for the ticket.

1 Like

Interesting one for Cullen.

Keenan and Lowe start.

Heā€™ll have to pick between larmour and o Brien.

Iā€™d assume theyā€™ll go with two backs on the bench.

Those will surely be Frawley and McGrath.

So whoever doesnā€™t start could lose out completely.

Unless they let larmour to cover scrum half or possible Lowe.

Good problems to have - particularly with Ryan coming back too.

If he goes 6:2 then Connorā€™s could start with VdF off the bench and as you say Frawley/McGrath on the bench. Moloney prob loses out and then a call between Larmour/Oā€™Brien with one losing out completely

5:3 split and Iā€™d say both Oā€™B and Larmour make the 23

1 Like

Wot

Theyā€™ve done that recently

If JGP got injured early they would be beat 30 points without a spare scrum half

2 Likes

Luke McGrath has turned into an absolute disaster. Nienabar has tried it with South Africa too.

As long as it isnā€™ fackin Luke McGrath

I donā€™t remember that at allā€¦when did they do it in a big game that was a brave move

Did you miss the World Cup ? They went 7/1 in a World Cup and 6/2 in a few.

If heā€™s on the field they lose so Iā€™d much rather a player who can make a difference like larmour or o Brien.

Larmour actually done ok at scrum half there too v the bulls.

1 Like