European farmers advocating to eat less meat

Meat isn’t the problem… It’s all the chemicals they are pouring into the ground and over our fruit and veg.

there can be more than 1 problem mate

Incorrect thread selection another problem id like to raise

set up a thread mate

Donald Trump News GIF by IMPAULSIVE

10/4, roger that

1 Like

Chemicals flowing out of our washing machines & dishwashers just as problematic

We don’t use a dishwasher, it’s criminal to use one

Meat is the best thing a person can eat

quinoa called, it wants its title back

1 Like

Is quinoa Irish? Are you stuffing your fat head full of foods from outside your own eco system?

Meat is far better for you regardless

1 Like

Flying that stuff in from Peru, where more than half of it grows, is completely unsustainable.

1 Like

Also makes the staple too expensive for local peruvians who are priced out of purchasing.

Colonialism via the plate

You should source as much of your food from your own ecosystem as possible… It fucks your whole gut biome and health in general eating foods from foreign places

Yeah the locals cant afford to eat their own staple and they cant grow much else at such high altitudes. I dont know why @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy hates Peruvians so much but he must despise them to suggest we eat their only staple instead of a cow raised over the road

Yes I agree. Natural food from where you are from (if you are lucky enough to live in the region where your ancestors did) is best.

i just pick it from my allotment mate

The man preaching about emissions gets his food flown in from all over the globe

as cows & sheep come from Iran i guess they are out

good to know