European U21 Championships 2017

:rollseyes:

:joy: that’s weak mate, I had high hopes, I’ve spent three hours researching and now this is all I get?

I felt your post was weak and that was what it merited.

:rollseyes:

As expected, you have little scope to develop your point. A shame when the gauntlet was handed down to you, you bottled it.

You don’t appear to understand how conversation works.

I know if I was in your position, I would have made an absolutely cracking post that gave credence to the point I was putting forward.

You don’t have it in you though, all you are is a shallow snob - all fur, no knickers.

You were in my position you fucking nut job :rofl:
It’s up to you to make your point now. :ear:

You mate the statement. It’s just a shame you don’t have the gumption to stand over it.

For the new styled forum hardman, you’re looking a bit meek here. Stand behind what you said.

so is it over? Another handy victory over the forums biggest mouth. And I didn’t even have to raise a sweat. :ok_hand:

It’s not over because it never began.

You were given the floor but shat it from a top debater in me. Time for a rebrand, @meekfunboyinatracksuit.

It began alright mate, I made a statement to which you never responded, that’s how it works, you’ve been pushed over mate and you’re crying like a baby. :face_with_head_bandage:

I enjoyed that, I need to go now for a while.

I gave you the floor and you’ got a big lump in your throat, dropped a few beads of sweat and said “I don’t want to be the forum hardman” anymore.

I’m not surprised, you’re as white as a ghost.

Italy one up. Playing much better. Good game.,

1 Like

We need to win by 3 I think.

Germany well on top in first 15 minutes. Goal was a bit against the run of play. #7 for Germany is a tidy player. Donnamaruna was getting dogs abuse from the AC fans in the first half.

2 Likes

Czech Republic blew it by losing 4-2 to Denmark so Italy’s 1-0 win over Germany sends the Italians through as group winners with Germany as runners up.

Semi-Finals:
Italy v Spain
England v Germany

2 Likes

Odd that we just won our group

1 Like