Eurovision 2024 - Malmo Money Malmo Problems

Love the Flash Gordon tribute costume. The singer’s daddy is a very rich bidnessman

Woeful.

If this Croatian entry is the overall favourite God fucking help us, it’s woejus novelty song crap.

Thought it was shite.

Not for me

Croatia crushed it

1 Like

The polish song was utter muck

The song or the production or both? The rapper takes it down a peg

Early 90s Italodisco vibe from Iceland here.

The only thing better than Bambie Thug going home early would be Israel winning the competition.

1 Like

Enjoying this Iceland effort.

1 Like

The usual Ukranian woe is me shite

1 Like

I fear lads are setting themselves up for a fall here. Don’t be surprised if they don’t qualify.

1 Like

I think Sweden tying us on 7 wins will prove to be a blessing in disguise for Ireland’s Eurovision prospects in general.

We are the true aristocrats of this competition and we’ve been down for too long. But I think Europe recognises this and is ready to vote for us again.

That’s nice but Johnny Logan must be turning in his grave at that song.

2 Likes

They were the best by a mile so far. The six year old is home to bed with a guaranteed nightmare on the way. It’s all about the show.

28 years since we’ve won it.

Time flies.

I believe Johnny is performing on Saturday as an interval act. He was there too when we last won in Malmo in 1992, as the writer of one of our worst ever entries, never mind our worst winner.

1 Like

Yerrah they will walze through it is very visually memorable . It could top three in this semi final. Ten qualify

Bringing a zombie from the grave fits in well with our angle this year