Evan Ferguson

No man United fan signs for murderpool

Cornelius Price ran Bettystown but he’s brown bread now so all good.

Vinny Perth was saying on OTB today that Evan texted him, taking the piss out of his commentary on Friday night. Gotta love that a lad like that is sitting there in a mansion in Brighton watching League of Ireland.

2 Likes

I’d say Perth made it up tbh

3 Likes

It would be typical of the footix on here alright. Most normal Irishmen would wish him well but love is blind as far as Mick Footix is concerned

1 Like

No the footfix are sure the Italian they never heard of until 6 months ago is most definitely the man to develop Fergusons career.

7 Likes

I got this one guts

TNH

I reckon it did happen and i reckon it was when Perth dug a hole for himself on Live TV comparing Stephen Bradley to Pep Guardiola and then tried to twist things so that it didnt sound like such a ridiculous comparison.

I was watching myself cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and remember thinking, “fucking hell Vinny”

1 Like

I doubt he’s living in a mansion yet.

More like a nice apartment.

1 Like

One man’s nice apartment is another man’s mansion.

That’s lousy. Hopefully the first fella gets out before the second fella gets home.

3 Likes

I think his new contract signed in April this year is worth £20k a week, before that he signed one last October on his 18th birthday which was probably worth £3k-£5k a week.

Before that he was probably on pittance but had digs paid.

His next contract will be when he starts making the real money.

20k a week is real money

4 Likes

There’s more money about as well. Your man O Shea from West Brom was given 1m just for signing a new contract with them a few years back .

“injured”

Just heard that on the radio. Hopefully they’re not fucking him about.

1 Like

In fairness it sounds like it was the Irish medical team who assessed him as injured.

1 Like

Is that Oscar de la Hoya branching out his agency?