Evan Ferguson

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ten Hag could end up managing Brighton yet down the line.

Tony Bloom is no fool.

I fair hope this fella isn’t another piss head. Seems the manager is seething over his fitness.

Nasty stuff of a Saturday

https://twitter.com/paulrowantree/status/1761475775830646886?s=46

The 140m stg move to Madrid could be in doubt this summer

1 Like

You Just need to be a Freak of an athlete to play professional football at that level week in week out. Bloody hope that doesn’t hinder him.

De Zerbi is a very talented coach, but Ferguson is a more talented player and the manager would do well to shut up. Symptom of never being a top player. Could be trying to force his way out too. Apparently to Barca.

Liam Brady Is advising him. Himself and the agent live alongside each other too.

Ferguson is nowhere near as good as people were making him out to be. He was exceptionally powerful and level headed for an 18 year old. He won’t improve much.

3 Likes

He will to me. He isn’t being given a fair shake right now from a bug-eyed little prick who wants away and is fucking with a prize asset. I think he’s inevitable and they’d be lining up around thestreet for him.

He’s an excellent player but not the quickest. To play that lone role up front you need to be a freak of an athlete.

Yea that’s his main drawback and it’s a huge one.

Has Ev scored 2 goals this calendar year?

No, sure he’s hardly started two games in a row. They seem to rotate him and Welbeck.

Ireland has a proud history of producing goal shy strikers.

3 Likes

He was always going to struggle for a while. The kid is the future of Irish football in fairness. He will get going again. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

I hope so but it’s getting a bit worrying.

1 Like

He’s very young. He has the talent.