Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

That’s me handing him the room keys

3 Likes

Just a 6 mile pleasant stroll along the hard shoulder of a dual carriage way into the city (unless you are lucky enough to get a horse and carriage ride from the jarveys across the road).

8 Likes

What’s the name?

And what do you get on a tour of Treaty brewery? A taste of everything?

Greaney. Would likely have been heard of out your way for nearly murdering Howras Da.

1 Like

I did it ages ago, but you get a tour of the brewery, explanation of the process, a history lesson on brewing in Limerick and the Medieval area in general
Then you get a tasting session on a few of the beers that he’d have on tap that day, but you can taste everything if you want.
Then a pint.
It’s cool, Steve is a real character, a gas man as they say

1 Like

Stroll by King John’s castle. Don’t bother going in, head to the Curragower and drink a pint looking back at it instead

1 Like

Do we really want to be attracting the man bun/Gillet types to “Limerick”.

1 Like

The soft spoken middle class accents on the kids in those Angela’s Christmas cartoons… Scandalous.

2 Likes

Did the Xmas train outside Penney’s on O’Connell st this morning with the kids. Was fucking brilliant. Talk about Xmas spirit, this was the highlight so far. Just magic, smiles inside and outside the train.

Love it

7 Likes

I was waving at ye like a simple cunt. Happy Xmas kid :+1:

2 Likes

The prick of a driver nearly wiped out a dozen of us crossing from Bedford Row to Thomas street around 11:30, 100% broke the lights :smiley:

That was the best me I was on. I told him hit the throttle with the smell of a caaark cunt crossing the road!!

Happy xmas.to you and yours!

2 Likes

Wasn’t it magic tho, fucking great to see the smiles on peoples faces out and about.

Merry Xmas to.you and yours pal

1 Like

Really cool, first time I’ve had a good look

1 Like

Where’s the latest place for a decent bit of grub tommorrow night?

What you looking for?

Hard go wrong with Finnegan’s

6 Likes

Fine dining

Cork or Dublin so.

2 Likes

Texas Steak House.

2 Likes