Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Be nice on an evening like this. Thereā€™s a little area outside

I was in Crew during the week, they had a lemony pint which I thought was decent.

Iā€™ll be in patsy Nichols before and after the game if anybody is looking for an autograph.

4 Likes

Those Cork cunts destroying West Limerick as far as Dunquin with their ā€œMallow Showā€ signs. Must be on every 3rd telephone pole between Rathkeale and West Kerry.

1 Like

I grabbed a Wicklow Wolf in there on way back to in laws. I was fairly full by time I got there. Had a Harris at Pharmacia and a few Cobras with the jalfrezi. Thought the Aura was really good. Some of the best Indian Iā€™ve had in a long time.

There were just two dogs at Crew @Julio_Geordio. It stunk a bit but not sure was that just the warm weather.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a pang of dog in there all the time. Were the two dogs greyhounds? The problem with hipster places is the fucking hipsters.
Nice little bar though. Did you chance a home brew?

No greyhounds, no.

I usually have whatever theyā€™re brewing but I was too full for an IPA/ Pale Ale/Stout.

1 Like

I did a night on the Wicklow wolf in Wicklow itself one time and I had a banging headache the next day and that would never happen me. Canā€™t face it since.

Iā€™m done for the evening myself. Have to make a trip to Kildimo in morning and then turn the car around for Thurles

That Treaty City stuff is piss. Coffee Stout. Sweet Jesus, I nearly hosed into my Chinese after a sip of itā€¦

Fair play Niall Collins TD for getting our GAA Field passage in Croagh resurfaced. It was last done when it opened in 1995. I salute you Deputy Collins, a king amongst men :clap:

3 Likes

He managed to get a laneway into a pitch resurfaced?

1 Like

Spot on.

All politics is local :clap:

1 Like

100%. We we years asking local councillors to get it done and nothing. Go to the top man. Job! :+1:

Bitta mix left in the back of the larry bass, weā€™ll throw it down dere far ya nice n good for a hundra

Thankfully we didnā€™t use the services of our friends back the road in Rathkeale.

1 Like

Youā€™re probably not aware of the length of this laneway. Itā€™s as long a laneway into a pitch as I know. Wouldnā€™t have been cheap.

Jesus thatā€™s no harm anyway.

1 Like

This is the shit that matters. Those smart men up in Dublin think we care who fills in a few oul forms or who was at what meeting.

3 Likes