Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Third on that side of the road by my count, one next to boots and one next to William Street barbers. I believe thereā€™s at least 2 on the opposite side

Another money laundering business

3 Likes

Who goes into them? Iā€™ve only heard bad things from peopel that have. Theres a lot of vape shops on willum Street too

The phone accessories quarter?

5 Likes

A real opportunity for Limerick to become a world leader in phone accessories.

Phone accessories.

I want one.

Someone in the comments moaning that he should have instead secured more factory jobs for the Midlands. Not a great time to be making that argument

Thought Leo would know the difference between ā€˜itā€™sā€™ and ā€˜itsā€™

1 Like

Youā€™re in the book

1 Like

Going into the East Link business park. Obviously very high end.

Limerick has always been a technology hub.

I hope the IDA arenā€™t giving a grant to some crowd to come over here and fit bathrooms? Will they have a factory here? Although you canā€™t get a plumber anyway, so they seem to be doing ok

I got some food from that Japanese place in town earlier. Grand grub.

Heā€™s like that bollocks in Ballingarry, ODonoghue, they are just Continuity Fianna FĆ”il. Didnā€™t get selected for the council gravy train so they went solo for the council and, fair play to them, got elected. The ones I blame are the ganders who actually vote for them. Wasnā€™t he almost put off the road though? Pulled some sort of ā€˜do you know who I amā€™ to a diligent Garda who subsequently did him for using his phone whilst in charge. Then his cute whoor head figured out a way to delay the court case so that previous points on his lisence would be gone and the new points wouldnā€™t make a difference.

1 Like

Hes lost hes backing money locally, I say he wonā€™t run again for council as he lost a load votes too. Hes at the dont give a fuck stage based on that exchange

1 Like

Local lock down comingā€¦

1 Like

Irwin Jewellers closing. Good opportunity for a phone accessory shop youā€™d think

2 Likes

Did they not close about 7 years ago?