Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Great stickers btw

3 Likes

I assume parking in cycle lane is against the law, like parking on double yellow lines. Ylu vs Emmin a debate would be great, on this and many cycling issues are in the right and hes pig ignorant to the fact cyclist should be on the road

Is this an israeli argument?

1 Like

People in cars breaking traffic lights is a lot more common than people in bikes according to studies

Anti abortion I believe. Jesus says so

Emmet is a thundering ldisgrace, absolute cuntology

1 Like

I want a packet of these and I need them nowā€¦
Where can I get them?

Emmett has spotted a gap in the political market (traveller and cyclists bashing)and is goin for it.

1 Like

Will he regroup and challenge for RODā€™s seat. He was close enough in 2016. A few populist soundbites and heā€™d be a shoo in

He couldnā€™t even win a vote to be chairman of the GAA club ffs. Man is a beaten docket

2 Likes

There arenā€™t enough nutjobs in Limerick to elect Emmett. Which is saying something when you think about it.

Iā€™d say he has no interest in the council once he realised he wasnā€™t going to get a seat in the dail. He could create a few headlines now as his term comes to an end.

EOB was pretty close in 2016, the Shinner who disputes the moon landings was close in 2020, James Heffernan, last seen stealing a book on parliamentary debates, was close in 2011

1 Like

Emmett was a good bit away

Heff and the Shinner surfed on respective party tides in 2011 and 2020

We will eventually elect a space cadet though .

Until we do we can act smugly superior to Tipp

brilliant. me too!

He would need to run for election in the city to maximise his appeal

1 Like

The locals are sick of his shite anyways.Hes finished out here.

His wife seems lovely, I need to call into the shop the odd time and she couldnā€™t be nicer