Ever seen anything like this in a boozer?

‘A woman stripped naked in front of dozens of people in a city centre pub and allegedly allowed a group of men to grope her while she poured oil over her breasts. The woman was hired to perform for a stag party at the Black Horse in Longbrook Street. Several drinkers who were in the pub at the time said they were shocked and offended. A complaint has been made to Exeter City Council, the licensing authority, about the incident’

It should be noted that our favourtie thing about this was the reader comments section: ‘This is absolutely shocking and a sad indictment of today’s society that a fully woman can cavort naked and oily around my favourite pub and no-one tell me about it.’

A pub i used to frequent a few years back had strippers on in the back room every friday.

After the usual antics with mars bars and bananas a bucket would be passed round for donations and one of the artists/brasses would get rodded by some lucky punter in front of the whole bar,mental stuff.

It was usually always the same lad who volunteered to do the dirty deed,he earned himself the nickname Stuntcock.

Happy days indeed.

I presume the pub where the bird got ‘rodded’ was not in the hills of Donegal, but accross the water…

Filthy Cunts

I can only presume these were either gay or women??

I used to frequent Brownes in montpelier most thursday nights last autumn when they had the top-less barmaid…fair craic…she used to carry round a whip nad start flaking the auld lads with it and watching the quiet lads trying to drop the hand on her without being noticed…

[quote=“HangBlaa”]I presume the pub where the bird got ‘rodded’ was not in the hills of Donegal, but accross the water…

Filthy Cunts[/quote]

Correct,it was in the cess pit known as Stockport.