Evidence of Communism on this forum

Have you been to Cuba?

Why is half of Cuba living in Miami? Do you think they want to go back to Cuba?

Your support for Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell who are communists.

1 Like

Oooft :joy:

That’s not evidence of anything you claim

Please provide some evidence

Since when did you care about evidence?

You believe all kinds of nonsense without evidence, and disbelieve well known facts because they are in conflict with your belief system. You are the classic case of confirmation bias.

Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell are communists, you support them, therefore you are a communist.
It’s quite simple really, like yourself.

1 Like

I always care about evidence

You don’t

You never have, hence your long record of sweeping generalisations and evidence-free bullshit on this forum

Please list how Corbyn’s Labour are communist

What communist policies do Labour have

You’ve got the BOT really mad now :+1:

Corbyn and McDonnell, not the Labour party. There are plenty within the Labour party who despise Corbyn, especially for his anti-Semitism and support for Islamic terrorists.

Try and keep up.

He’s wound up like a spring, the hate is palpable.

1 Like

Poor @anon7035031 has @ProjectX attempting to run interference for him here

The ultimate forum humiliation

Even @myboyblue blushes at that

Can you name name me one communist policy Corbyn or McDonnell have

Corbyn is not an anti-Semite which is universally acknowledged by anybody with a serious interest in anti-racism

You most certainly are an anti-Semite

Your hypocrisy on this is laughable

I don’t need any support on here pal, I’ve been administering lessons to you single handed since 2015.

You should really re brand as your brand is severely tainted. How about hill16bhoy?

He won’t be able to sleep tonight now that he’s so wound up :joy:

Unfortunately you need all the help you can get

And it’s painful to see it in action

That it comes from an obvious troll makes it all the more embarrassing for you

You’ve certainly been administering lessons in how a human being should not behave

A great poster on Twitter

Worth a follow

Savage wit and a razor sharp social conscience

A great guy

I’m honoured to be compared to him

I dont think anyone on the forum is a communist. Communist policies would be things like totalitarianism, censorship, political repression, extremely poor economic performance and a good dollop of genocide. In this day and age I’d find it highly unlikely that anyone on this forum would advocate that

Alright, don’t stay up too late folks.

Good night all

Not really

Communism is a failed ideology which misunderstands human nature - that’s why it has led to totalitarianism in an effort to prop it up

But there is nothing inherently totalitarian in the ideology of communism - it just doesn’t work

Fascism, which @anon7035031 has consistently defended on this forum, is inherently totalitarian

Totalitarianism and/or attemtss at totaalitaarianism are inherent in its nature

Cruelty is the point

@anon7035031’s output for years on this forum show that he enjoys cruelty against others

Unfortunately for him I enjoy being cruel in a written sense against him

And that destroys him, yet he keeps coming back for more, he must be a masochist

No, indeed far from it. Just not a fan of hate speech and the like

59 posts into this thread and no evidence of communism

This is most disappointing

Sidney is in favor of censorship, political repression, and a follower of economic policies which would lead to widespread poverty. He also refuses to acknowledge the Irish genocide of the 19th century.