Ex AFR posters on TFK

Not me buddy. The lad who posts here as @Tassotti
Very hard to get him to admit to or acknowledge it though.

Pity Henry Martin isn’t around to sign in… . Or is he. He lead the way…

My old pal.

Wasnt that something between himsrland Trimble I recall

Signing in. I was ‘Wristy Wing Back’ for a little while over there before i got sick to fuck of the place. You couldnt even call anyone a cunt. Disgraceful.

I’m taking no part whatsoever in this witch hunt …

This is a trick. Ye’ll be rounded up and shot.

Weren’t you Sid Wallace?

:eek:

In, some prize retards there, yojimbo, that peado d2 and that green dolphin who was/is the stupidest cunt on the internet. I logged obto that roaster version of clare hurlers once and saw he’s a fucking admin there!

god ive mellowed some amount since. Tfk is good for the soul.

In

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1149573, member: 1406”]In, some prize retards there, yojimbo, that peado d2 and that green dolphin who was/is the stupidest cunt on the internet. I logged obto that roaster version of clare hurlers once and saw he’s a fucking admin there!

god ive mellowed some amount since. Tfk is good for the soul.[/QUOTE]

Yojimbo posts on here as Batt the Ladd

He was sound. What the fuck happened you?

That Limerick gomey fella was a ham. Dubliner2 was a full side of ham. The amount of crying fellas did when a poster decided to leave or got a ban was disturbing.

In

@Bandage -
Bandage
(2,059 Posts)
http://www.anfearrua.ie/images/icons/icon_default.gif Posted: 18-Dec-2007 10:52
Quote Edit Delete Report Post Post Reply
When I was 11 and in 5th class I was seeing a girl who was 12 and a half, in 6th class and had already made her confirmation. Beat that.

:eek:

Is this true @Batt the Ladd

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1149573, member: 1406”]In, some prize retards there, yojimbo, that peado d2 and that green dolphin who was/is the stupidest cunt on the internet. I logged obto that roaster version of clare hurlers once and saw he’s a fucking admin there!

god ive mellowed some amount since. Tfk is good for the soul.[/QUOTE]

Mellowed when it’s not TFKNFLFFL season maybe, we all know there’s a horrible rage filled cunt just bubbling underneath the surface.

+1

Roid rage x 100… No harm, but he’s a useless cunt too- He’s favourite for relegation this year.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1149636, member: 168”]+1

Roid rage x 100… No harm, but he’s a useless cunt too- He’s favourite for relegation this year.[/QUOTE]

That’s it you fucking freak, 8am tomorrow outside supermacs on the ennis road. You fucking want some?

And I’ll have you know I’ve never had a losing season in TFKNFLFF. I’m more than willing to wager with you on it this year, even though you’re a fucking excuse for a commissioner