Ex AFR posters on TFK

[QUOTE=ā€œmaroonandwhite, post: 1149639, member: 1406ā€]Thatā€™s it you fucking freak, 8am tomorrow outside supermacs on the ennis road. You fucking want some?

And Iā€™ll have you know Iā€™ve never had a losing season in TFKNFLFF. Iā€™m more than willing to wager with you on it this year, even though youā€™re a fucking excuse for a commissioner[/QUOTE]
:smiley:
:clap:

Iā€™ve never let my troops down, mate. Everything has always been under full control, contrary to what appears on some threads.

[QUOTE=ā€œmaroonandwhite, post: 1149639, member: 1406ā€]Thatā€™s it you fucking freak, 8am tomorrow outside supermacs on the ennis road. You fucking want some?

And Iā€™ll have you know Iā€™ve never had a losing season in TFKNFLFF. Iā€™m more than willing to wager with you on it this year, even though youā€™re a fucking excuse for a commissioner[/QUOTE]
Quick! to the Segunda hall of recordsā€¦

@ChocolateMice, can you please list the franchises in each division?

Edit: Do it in a TFKNFLFFL appropriate thread.

Signing in

Iā€™ll be starting this yearā€™s thread later, mate. I expect most lads are gearing up for summer camp at this stageā€¦Are there any particular franchises youā€™d rather avoid?

The owners - maroon, choco, croppy,count, elvis, watchyourtoes, the burner, crutches, special olymp, sandymount, Lazā€¦

Division 1:
@braz83
@Fran
@Gman
@Scrunchie
@Big Mick McCarthy
@Turenne
@Blake
@SoulDressing
@Mac
@Rocko
@Jimmy Mc Nulty
@fistoffury

Segunda:
@Bandage
@croppy_boy
@Lazarus
@Crutches
@ChocolateMice
@Sandymount Red
@Special Olympiakos
@count of monte cristo
@maroonandwhite
@Watchyourtoes
@Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen
@The Burner

Serie C:
@Bad Winner
@Loko Cove
@Chucks Nwoko
@Clixby Bream
@codegreen
@Soisear B
@theLockes

5 spots still to fill, plenty of candidates who can fulfill a spot.

The Division 1 has been reactivated and the 2 promoted teams have been notified. The 2 relegated teams have been kicked out.

[QUOTE=ā€œGman, post: 1149680, member: 112ā€]Division 1:
@braz83
@Fran
@Gman
@Scrunchie
@Big Mick McCarthy
@Turenne
@Blake
@SoulDressing
@Mac
@Rocko
@Jimmy Mc Nulty
@fistoffury

Segunda:
@Bandage
@croppy_boy
@Lazarus
@Crutches
@ChocolateMice
@Sandymount Red
@Special Olympiakos
@count of monte cristo
@maroonandwhite
@Watchyourtoes
@Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen
@The Burner

Serie C:
@Bad Winner
@Loko Cove
@Chucks Nwoko
@Clixby Bream
@codegreen
@Soisear B

6 spots still to fill, plenty of candidates who can fulfill a spot.

The Division 1 has been reactivated and the 2 promoted teams have been notified. The 2 relegated teams have been kicked out.[/QUOTE]

I canā€™t wait for the banter that @SoulDressing brings to the top division - that guy never shuts up

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

@Joe Player[/USER] has nothing to do with [USER=3055]@Sean stack

The world can be a cold and cruel place for a young wristy hurler who plays wing backā€¦the spirit of wwb died the night of ā€œthe Gerlock sagaā€.

A sad tale.

Breaking my balls > Wristy

Thanks pal

This place is all about hip and whip- The Limerick way.

Is this true @Batt the Ladd[/QUOTE]

Busy at work pal. My line of work means I donā€™t have time on my hands like Elvis. There was a time when I could do as I wanted and go to as many matches as I could find time for but work beckons. Went to the match at the weekend. Came home with Mrs. Batt and the little Batts and no sooner had I the Indian ate at home than I had to leave again for a few days. I donā€™t even know why I logged in here tonight, maybe it was a feeling in my waters.

That and being tagged?

@Sean stack

Huh? Are you yojimbo or not?

You autopicking sonuvabitch

Who are you, the internet police?