Exams

[quote="myboyblue, post:40, topic:8375, full:true

Of course the real ritual is the naggin of vodka, or whatever it is nowadays.
[/quote]

I think the naggin of vodka applies to the Junior Cert crew …the Leaving guys and gals have moved on to a couple of lines

Could someone please document the depressing lives of the folks who go the top points from 2000 to 2010. It would be a lovely 2 pager in the Irish Times weekend section.

3 Likes

The new(ish) social media phenomenon is those folk who feel the need to post that the Leaving Cert doesn’t define anyone and how they didn’t do well in it but went on to be incredibly successful.

5 Likes

That would be a real feel good piece.

1 Like

thinly veiled “thick as pigshit”

Mate can we get someone on this? It could even be a website?

Just go to any lgbt parade.

3 Likes

Like multi billionaire John Collison ?

1 Like

Another annual Leaving Cert tradition is for one of those who got 600 points to be interviewed and say how shocked they are with their results.

“I knew I had done relatively ok but still wasn’t sure what to expect. I’m just delighted.”

Fionn is now looking forward to starting micro biology in TCD.

One that I know from recent years is playing senior football for clare and is a dead sound lad.

1 Like

Fionn who wasn’t happy doing the normal 7 subjects actually did 9

1 Like

first thing on the radio this morning …here we fucking go again, everybody passed …wahey!!!

They’ll be coming from all over to be in Ballybunion tonight.

20 euro for a ticket I believe. The boom is back.

1 Like

Dry weather forecast. The beach will be busy

A lad I know went back there one year in his caddy van and put a mattress in the back of the van

Was he 57?

You could become a Fine Gael councilor too.

6 Likes

He’s never recovered from it

1 Like

A blip in his memory alright

2 Likes