External Hard Drives

WTF ?? you idiot…

[MEDIA=amazonitem]amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Slimline-Portable-Hard-Drive/dp/B008PABFX8[/MEDIA]

Thoughts?

Sackable offense.

I use these for backups. http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Canvio-Portable-Hard-Drive/dp/B005J7YA3W
Very portable and will slip neatly into your pocket.

It isn’t company specific information or the company’s intellectual property. If a contracter or three have shared documentation that they have acquired down through the years which I have already saved on the laptop i feel it would be only prudent of me to back up these documents

If you want to take full advantage of USB3 speeds you need to move up to a SSD (solid state drive). These are smaller, more reliable and less prone to shock damage and of course up to ten times faster.

So if you want to transfer large files quickly and reliably this is the way to go. They are of course much more expensive.

I suspect your employment terms and conditions will state that anything you create while employed is company property.

Don’t risk it @chewy louie

@TreatyStones, I have one of these, I want to get another one but the product is discontinued. What are the alternatives? Thanks in advance

Jail the hoor.