FA Cup 2018

The relative consistency mate, no Spurs fan ever expects to win anything, an FA cup would have been a decent trophy but I wouldnā€™t have been deliberately staying in to watch it, itā€™s a tin pot in the grand scheme now. Leicesterā€™s year was the one that got away, they wonā€™t be challenging for the league anymore, Poch will go and theyā€™ll be battling for top 6, as it should be

Typical England international.

Lads, itā€™s Tottenham.

2 Likes

Eriksen will be sought after but what clubs could Kane realistically move to? United, City and Liverpool are all well stocked for strikers, he isnā€™t good enough for the 2 who could afford him in Spain or PSG, he wouldnā€™t be sold to Arsenal so all you have really left is Chelsea who probably wouldnā€™t pay the money Levy would look for. I know some will say he was injured but his performance today was the frequent ineffectual effort against a big side. The good news for Spurs is another trophyless season means itā€™s less likely anyone will come in for Pochetino.

Itā€™s rare that a post so long and containing so much information doesnā€™t have a single thing Iā€™d agree with

1 Like

As a Spurs fan, Iā€™d agree with nearly everything @Halfpipe has to say there. The last line in his post, Iā€™m undecided on. First half of it, heā€™s correct on, Pochettino wonā€™t be going anywhere. Whether thatā€™s good news for Spurs Iā€™m undecided about. Said it here about three months ago, Iā€™d take it or leave it as to whether he stayed or went.

Seeing as the FA Cup final is on the day of the royal wedding it is wholly appropriate that the team of the UK royalty is in the final .

Aston Villa?

1 Like

Man united . The only club to have European cup/ champions league managers knighted .

Stein , Paisley , Clough , Barton , Fagan werenā€™t knighted .

What?

I was going to ask myself but not sure I wanted the answerā€¦the cup final is on the same day as the cup finalā€¦

@balbec got it I think

The duke of Cambridge confirms heā€™s attending the FA cup final and dashing back to the nuptial celebrations after. He wisely ensured the Christ killing rabble wouldnā€™t be there before confirming

1 Like

Roma arenā€™t allowed into the competition mate

Lovely goal from Olly.

Reading?

1 Like

Jacqui Hurley announced to the nation earlier that Olivier Giroud had given Arsene Wenger a boost by putting his Arsenal side ahead in their FA Cup semi final

8 Likes

One final stroke of genius from Wenger.

Were helmets not compulsory when Jacqui was playing Camogie?

Sheā€™s had her fair share of helmets Iā€™d say