FA Cup 2018

Seeing as the FA Cup final is on the day of the royal wedding it is wholly appropriate that the team of the UK royalty is in the final .

Aston Villa?

1 Like

Man united . The only club to have European cup/ champions league managers knighted .

Stein , Paisley , Clough , Barton , Fagan weren’t knighted .

What?

I was going to ask myself but not sure I wanted the answer…the cup final is on the same day as the cup final…

@balbec got it I think

The duke of Cambridge confirms he’s attending the FA cup final and dashing back to the nuptial celebrations after. He wisely ensured the Christ killing rabble wouldn’t be there before confirming

1 Like

Roma aren’t allowed into the competition mate

Lovely goal from Olly.

Reading?

1 Like

Jacqui Hurley announced to the nation earlier that Olivier Giroud had given Arsene Wenger a boost by putting his Arsenal side ahead in their FA Cup semi final

8 Likes

One final stroke of genius from Wenger.

Were helmets not compulsory when Jacqui was playing Camogie?

She’s had her fair share of helmets I’d say

Was she taking headshots? :astonished:

Multiple

Explains a lot.

Great to see the lovely Meghan Markle working on BBC’s FA Cup final coverage here.

Its a very different dyanmic of a tournament now and that’s not just the move from the traditional kick off time. Today will confirm 20 of 26 FA Cups in EPL era 1993-2018 won by Woolwich/Man U/Chelsea. It took 119 years from 1872-1991 for Spurs to win a then record 8 FA Cups. Woolwich won 8 in 24 years alone between 1993-2017.

God be with the days when winning the FA Cup was a huge cause for celebration for struggling teams like in 1990. If Coach Conte brings up a 5th in the league/FA Cup double for the 2nd time in 3 seasons, just like the last man to achieve that feat, Coach Van Gaal, his reward will be the sack.

1 Like

You wouldn’t know much about silverware.

1 Like