FA Cup 2018

Jones and Stones would make a wonderful partnership at the World Cup, box office.

1 Like

Jones should have just let Hazard off and De Gea would have had a good chance of saving the 1 on 1

Why did de gea stay on his line?

Great bantz by killa .

Saturday May 19th is a historically very successful day both for Chelsea and for teams wearing blue in FA Cup finals, and so it is proving again.

Hazard is the best player on the pitch by a country mile

2 Likes

Hazard is well up for this match

1 Like

He is super .

do people still watch the fa cup final?
I thought it pretty much lost all its relevance and appeal about 15-20 years ago. glorified challenge match really… or test match as the rugger lads would say

Then don’t comment on this thread.

Hazard playing for a transfer

1 Like

Worrying precedent for Liverpool fans though ahead of the European Cup final in Kiev. Last time we had this pairing in the FA Cup final in 2007, Liverpool lost the European Cup final 4 days later. Liverpool were doomed before they ever began in Athens in 2007 though as Milan do not lose European Cup finals in Athens when it’s Chelsea v Man U in the FA Cup final.

2 Likes

first catch of the day

Man Utd have been terrible. Why isn’t Lukaku playing?

Injured.

Did he go to the royal wedding

1 Like

Can’t be too bad if he’s on the bench

Rashford :laughing:

A disgrace.

1 Like

He’s been injured for the last few weeks. He’s not fully fit if he’s not starting I’d say but I appreciate you are the soccer oracle on here so I’ll defer to your superior knowledge.