FA Cup 2018

A miserable prick

Some man to play less than a week after going off on a stretcher with an oxygen mask.

Rashford needs a run of games as a 9, he has great potential.

It would be a major shock if Lukaku didnā€™t score against Derby County. Lukaku has scored in 9 of the 21 EPL games heā€™s started this season. He scored against all 8 of the bottom 8 and against 9th place
Everton.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that. Carragher was a bluenose. Donā€™t think heā€™ll turn.

Ooofffttt.

3 Likes

I was getting a bit tired of calling us ā€œLiverpool 7ā€.

A diet full of sugar rushes isnā€™t good for you in the long run, so our current staple diet of a hearty meat and two veg is just what the doctor ordered - good, honest working manā€™s fare - tasty, nutritious and much more beneficial in the long term.

1 Like

Nice win.
Scoring at Kop end in your debut, season will probably end with Virgil marshaling defense to Champions League glory.
Nice to be able to rest Raggy Klavan for the night as well.
Three 2-1 wins a row.
We are Liverpool

1 Like

is he any good at defending?, tonight was typical stuff , down the LHS of their defense they were woeful and the keeper is car crash
ive never watched much of Soton, i never knew they were renowned as a great defensive unit under claude puel, theyā€™ve been very porous also this season, have you seen something different or?
im lost on what Van Dijk has done to merit such alleged mastery

2 Likes

He was part of the Celtic defense vs Legia

Good on the ball etc

Two best EPL defenders are SPFL graduates.

Who ?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
i see a leading SPFL defender has signed with Rovers for next season

also my old pal Graham Cummins who got the winner for the Perthshire based St. Johnstone ( CC @Bandage ) at Ibrox a few weeks ago had made a huge move to cork city

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
whatā€™s the story with Cameron King? did he go back to norwich?

Yep, a tall centre back to play beside the classy Lopez

Goal keeper will cost us

cant believe they offered him another year
no faith in horgan as cover also
the cup semi performance by tomer was unforgiveable

Yep, you wonder what Bradley is thinking

Fremino called Holgate a fucking niggerā€¦ Heā€™s going to be in trouble over that.

Ross barkley has signed for Chelsea

Liverpool are a very racist club

4 Likes

If Bobby said anything racist and ref heard it, assume ref sends him off.
Ref went to 4th the official - this to have it noted for report? Seemed odd at the time.

Great night for the Catholic half of the city of Liverpool agus Cumann Peile Learpholl - the only Premier League club which also has an official Irish language name. :clap: