FA Cup 2018

If you look at the video youā€™ll clearly see that he didnā€™t.

Disgusting for Everton to stoop to this level. Firmino should sue Holgate for defamation of character

Fuck him and fuck youā€¦

And fucking @Sidney you are a clueless cunt tooā€¦

I hope Liverpool go onto win the cup nowā€¦

1 Like

It looked like Holgate said to the referee: ā€œHe fuckinā€™ just called me a fuckinā€™ knickerā€.

It shows a real lack of character on Holgateā€™s part to complain about such a piece of gentle, womenā€™s underwear themed-slagging. I mean David Beckham actually used to wear his missusā€™ underwear.

Holgate also cursed in the presence of the referee, which is disgraceful.

1 Like

I liked this one :joy:

1 Like

He laid hands on the ref too. Thatā€™s unacceptable.

1 Like

@Fran heard what was said guys :joy:

Firmino needs to have a long hard luck at himself in the mirror.

Fran is a company man

Surely the ref must have heard what was said. He was right there. Firminho was screaming at him.

Where did I say that?

Are the 2 lads in question not the same colour?

2 Likes

If he did heā€™s colour blind

I remember watching the fat Ronaldo when I was younger. A fella I knew - who would have been a bit simple - said that if Ronaldo had to live in Ireland, heā€™d ā€œlose the tanā€

Yes

The level of seethe on here from grown men who ā€˜supportā€™ Man Utd that a) Liverpool won and b) two black lads supposedly called each other niggerā€¦ Lolzā€¦ @The_Most_Infamous @Mullach_Ide and co are on here with their rap shite all the time where black lads call each other nigger as a compliment but when footballers do it they throw a hissy fitā€¦bizarre shit on multiple levelsā€¦ Iā€™d pay no heed to @Faldo, heā€™s an idiot.

2 Likes

What yo beef wit me homie?

2 Likes

An ad hominem attack

1 Like

As an aside I Was out with a Peruvian resident recently (see the things I didnā€™t know thread about variety of potatoes in Peru) who was saying food there was great due to Japanese influx post ww2 and the Japanese Peruvian fusion. Mentioned anybody who looks Asian is referred to as Chino and anybody black as Negrito. Said it is that way all across South America and essentially is like calling somebody pal and there are no racist connotations at all.

I mentioned Suarez incident and he reckoned it was a case of western sensibilities being applied unless Surez command of English and nuances of language was such he knew it would trigger that reaction.

1 Like

Diversionary tactics, typical of supporters of racism.

Still defending him after all this time :rofl::rofl:

King Kenny is probably getting the Firminio t-shirts printed as we speak.