FA Cup 2024

8 minutes extra. Hon d Stones

They’re gonna do it

Oh and fuck Ipswich, never liked em

1 Like

Ipswich fans streaming out of the ground and being cheerioed by the Maidstone crowd, embarrassing

1 Like

FUCKING SCENES!

This is the FA Cup! This is what Ferguson and united tried to kill.

1 Like

Tinfoil cup in crowd - :white_check_mark:

Macron kit :white_check_mark:

Beautiful scenes

This interview :heart:

I’m in tears

1 Like

Unbelievable.

A home draw against the world champions would be lovely for them

1 Like

A draw against Elokobis old club and dual European Cup winning team would be even more befitting of their achievment today

1 Like

Good one. You just hope they get a tie against a Club who cherish this storied old competition

2 Likes

Its glorious. You dont see scenes like this in GGA anymore since it was bought out by PJ and his ilk

4 Likes

Oh my word, what an interview again. Georgie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Giantkilling ties in the FA Cup of a Saturday. This is the game I grew up with.

3 Likes

Only bit of it I caught. Great interview.

Community :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/IpswichTownFans/status/1751263627091255522?t=4S1tVKSs2iu3DLqxV0RTlg&s=19

It’s gotten proper naughty between wolves and West Brom

https://twitter.com/secondtierpod/status/1751597347778306352?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Seems the Albion fans took unkindly to some wolves fans celebrating in their end

Match suspended with 8 minutes to go. Unlikely to restart.

This is a proper round of cup football.

I hope someone got a clip at Matt Doherty

Edge to the atmosphere

West Brom 0-2 Wolves

Simon Stone

BBC Sport at The Hawthorns

There are two lots of yellow topped stewards at either end of the stadium, there is a lot of singing and baiting from the fans of both sides.

This is going to be a horrible ending and goodness knows what happens when the fans get out of the stadium.

The stadium announcer has just said the game will not re-start without supporters returning to their seats.