The Gender neutral thread of Faces You'd Love to Smack

Go on.

MaĂąana maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rid5sE93axA

Fucks sake Flatty, you must know more people than Kev. We will have to set up a dedicated thread

1 Like

He knows all the D list celebs knocking around Lancashire.

The cunt used live in didsbury. It was like bono in Dublin or the Windsor inbreds in London, your position in society in didsbury for the weak minded seemed to rank on how well you knew him.
A pal of mine is the nicest kindest person you’d ever meet, but wouldn’t be a big man, small and bespectacled. Anyhow he was going into a shop with his elderly mother a few years back, just before bishop got lucky, and his ma tripped on a bike which had been strewn on the pavement in front of the door by a young fella. My pal just said to the young lad “hey, will you watch where you’re leaving the bike”, transpires it was Bishops young lad and the white toothed cunt came over, all big man hardshaw and told my pal he’d “Fucking do him”
Your man is a small kind inoffensive lad. It makes my blood boil. I know for a fact that cunt bishop wouldn’t have said boo to a bigger goose. Makes my skin crawl when the smarmy little fuck comes over all Mr nice guy on the telly.

13 Likes

And it wasn’t me before ye all start.

Of course. We all know that you’re a big unit.

That tale, probably because of my pal, and some of the things he has done to help me out, and other friends, makes me inordinately angry.
Bishop and a particular slimy cunt of a neighbour further down the street, who accused me last year when I was out playing hurling on the road, of ringing his gate bell and running away are two people who I’d swing for if the circumstances were right. Neither have done anything especially bad, but they both vex me no end and I don’t know why. Next door got broken into a few months ago, and I tried to give chase with a hurl but was wearing only flip flops and pyjama pants, and my flip flop got stuck on the spike on next doors side gate so I missed the little cunts as they were away over the back garden wall by the time I got unstuck. The other fucker meanwhile was leaning over his garden wall and wouldn’t come over to help. The cunt. Did plenty of shouting from a safe distance.

3 Likes

Time to move home bud.

He could have moved to Howth but he hadn’t the gumption to stand up to the wife when she started insulting it.

2 Likes

Bishop standing up for his kid against some cranky ould bollix having a power trip giving out to a harmless child and cyclist seems like an alright sort to me.

2 Likes

I thought you were anti-cyclist?

He had a lucky escape there so.

You’d have him introduced into the golf club and all by now.

‘Fucking do him’ is fair standing up alright.

I’d have had him in the yacht club and the golf links by now. The wife would be in the Ladies Society and the Tidy Towns Committee. I’d have shown him the best hidden beaches for sea swimming, the hill walks, and the best spots for foraging. But no her highness wanted to stay put in sunny Didsbury where they can spend their days watching D list celebs from the north of England and grumbling about them.

2 Likes

In this case I am very much pro cyclist.

1 Like

I think you are very pro shit stirring.

Ah here now if some middled aged mammys boy had a go at one of your kids over nothing, you’d stand back and say nothing?