A parliamentary assistant to her late father and elected to his seat when he died.
Gennaro Gattuso.
Keith Andrews.
Simon Harris
Scarlet for @farmerinthecity, @Juhniallio and @glasagusban about Luis Enrique.
Roberto Martinez linked with the vacant Holland job
I’m fairness, he’d be able to actually pick the team there but Dutch lads would surely eat him alive. Aside from the fact their best defender is getting old and their forwards are one paced ham and egger, con jobs.
Is going from Portugal to managing the Dutch team going upwards these days?
He’ll be starting with 11 players as Holland manager.
No more than Cian O’Neill, will that guy ever go away?
I’m no fan of Cian the Belly, but hes probably not failing. Granted I’d like to see him give it a craic with a 4th division team and see how he goes.
Himself and PJ at Kildare would have you irritable.
Xavi linked with the vacant Holland job.
It would be interesting to see him try and bring Cruyff’s ideas home.
As in can he do it of a wet Tuesday night in the Leitrim COE ?
Can’t warm to Xavi. This doesn’t help
Sneaky looking yoke

