Fair Warning

:rollseyes:

I’ll have a look at this later on in more detail.

Is he in or out in your opinion?

good riddance to the clown

The countdown is on buddy, @hbv is going to smash in your e-backdoor in 3 days. Pucker up.

1 Like

Lolz, he is goosed mate, he has 4 options

• Come back and tone it down
  • Come back in a blaze of glory and gets banned in a week
  • Doesn’t come back
  • Rebrand

Rebrand is the only possible one where he could save face

Option 2 without the ban I’d say. You can tell @Rocko regrets his rash decision.

1 Like

Like fuck he does !!
The place is thriving without the 3 fucking apes.

3 Likes

You can just imagine that malignant cunt @hbv sitting by his lap time counting the minutes till his ban ends. I bet the sad fucker doesn’t know what to do with himself now that he’s not allowed spew his bile out on here.

1 Like

@Rocko could you check into the Pubs To Frequent thread and make a call.

@Spidey led me on a wild goose chase and I don’t think I deserved that at all.

A bit like the English tourist in Nice, it’s taken the gloss off my day

3 Likes

He’s probably taken it out on a hooker or two over the last week or so. I think @Rocko may have blood on his hands here.

You could now that you have the posting time.

:popcorn:

You ok mate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGZqDzb__bw

“This chick got up and she slapped Johnny’s face”
These arseholes are going to get some slapping if they come back, best advised not to.

There’s a smell of desperation coming off this thread. Its almost like the time @glasagusban was sitting waiting for HBV to log in and tell us how his evening with the hooker went.

2 Likes

You’d be the first man to smell it alright.

5 Likes

Oooft

@Brimmer_Bradley, unfortunately @Rocko doesn’t seem to be available and is unable to do the job so I am marking your card for you here in light of your vile (as well as repetitive, stale, boring) jmmy saville jibe towards a poster that doesn’t meet the basic standard of wit required.

Cc @Bandage

2 Likes

Not a spot.

Regards.
@Brimmer_Bradley.
Chief celeb spotting adj.

1 Like