Faldo's DIY General thread

It’s all about the optics… May not have to be a wizard, just look like one.

If anyone’s looking for an electrician in Dublin,give Keith a wide berth :anguished:

1 Like

Alex from Galway promises no shocks which is commendable for an Electrician

3 Likes

Keith from Dublin and Tony from Meath are a bit on the hungry side

2 Likes

All feckiin hungry

I’m definitely in the wrong job

2 Likes

Tell me about it! I’m a carpenter and have to prep a lot of stuff for the sparks and plumbers. Sickens me how handy they have it in comparison. I wouldn’t make anywhere near their kind of money because they can spoof that the job is bigger than people realise. Another thing that irks me is customers not knowing the prep work a decent painter (like yourself :wink:) needs to do before the finish, there’s a lot of Bluffers who slap paint on Something but wouldn’t bother to sand or fill things

4 Likes

+10

1 Like

Chaps, I know this is the DIY thread but I need a real man to do some work. How much should one expect to be charged for a general clean of drains and fixing one blocked one? I plan to get a drain(age) company to do the job, as opposed to a randomer. Maybe a company sourced via google with “drain” in their name.

1 Like

Buy a set of rods boy, save u a fortune, and can clean the chimney aswell

2 Likes

You don’t understand what you are dealing with

13 Likes

Possibly, but I’m cleaning drains etc for 40 yrs plus, all successful, filthy dirty and disgusting at time’s but ffs it’s not a science, it’s a piece of piss pardon the pun

Thanks but it’s a drainage problem, I’m not interested in fishing.

5 Likes

Whom even… Bandage on the business end of a set of rods… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Grand way to use up those unwanted Euro pallets.

I used Mc Breen environmental for a blocked drain under the house previously. Found them very efficient, there on time, no fucking around, all the equipment with them and sorted within an hour. Not too expensive either (for Cavan cunts)

1 Like

Era go on

Dynorod don’t have drain in their name but I couldn’t recommend them. They’ll come out without the correct gear, do nothing, and try charge you for the call out.

1 Like

I’d back u there useless cunts from what I’ve experienced ( years ago)had an apartment opposite the country club ( one of 12 altogether, and one whure tried to charge each individual apartment to clear each one even though a deal was done with one price

Enough of your legalese language there.

1 Like