Faldo's DIY General thread

We had a half sheet of ply with the dart board on it and just a couple of holes on the top of the sheet then so it was easy to hang up and take down as needed with a couple of screw hangers on a door frame. Best place for it was on a door at the end of a corridor so worked nicely that it was quick to throw up and take down. The screw holes in the door frame when we left were only small, wouldn’t barely notice them.

1 Like

But how did ye go in and out the door?

They quite possibly turned the handle and it would open then. How would you attempt it?

3 Likes

Took it down. Hence the quick to throw up and take down. It was only into a bedroom anyway so was as easy go under it when dart board was up

@Copper_pipe this seems very complicated. Be easier to just repaint the door when you are finished

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Were you on the whiskey thread again Boxty?

Too early - it’s a little tradition of mine to avoid the hard-tack while it’s still daylight.

1 Like

Little bit of progression today

13 Likes

Are you planning a music festival?

1 Like

The whole shabang

Mate of mine built a gazebo type thing out the back of his house in lockdown. Fucking unreal yoke altogether

1 Like

Some guys are v talented,I loved woodworking but couldn’t get carpentry as a trade,worked in a a joinery shop
( Making adventure playgrounds for the various councils in N of Ireland)
No money in it but enjoyable at the time

I was thinking of doing one but would use it fuck all, would cost a fair bit too just for the timber

Good job

I’d say he hadn’t much change out 10k for the timber alone

I was thinking 3 or 4 :see_no_evil:timber is still expensive

This yoke is next level altogether

3 or 4 k? Bloody hell.

The vet won’t know what to make of it for the herd test