Fantasy Football FAO Gman too

I’ve been playing Fantassy NFL (i.e. Gridiron) for years. Mostly Yahoo (pretty solid really) but also Sandbox.

It’s way ahead of the soccer alternatives. Yes American sports lends itself to this, with the massive number of Statsand the College Draft system, but Fantasy NFL is better even than Fantasy Baseball or Fantasy Ice Hockey.

Can’t understand why it hasn’t been transferred to Soccer. Enough basic stats should be available, even if there aren’t as many options as for NFL. The key aspect in my mind is that the players only exist on one team and there are head to head matches.

and Trades

Not sure if this is any help but the Guardian have a fantasy football competion as well, very different to most others I’'ve seen. Points for shots on target, interceptions, tackles as well as regular stuff like goals and assists.

http://fantasyfootball.guardian.co.uk/CleverTV/en/guardian/football/19/guardian.do?gu_ticket=

Hey Rocko,

Been playing around with it a bit.

How do you feel about losing all the NFL data and adding the FPL list from yesterday?

How did you add GK?

Here is the list of players in an xls file.

Am I right is saying that we are a provisionally less than a week away from the draft yet there has been no communication of the draft order and no thread set up for the 2015 season?

GUBU!!!

the thread was set up months ago. No request was made for the draft order. I’ll do it now and bump the 2015 thread.

the random snake option only allows the order be 30 minutes before hand. therefore it will be noted online as custom draft order, but it will be left as whatever randomness it has when selected.