Fantasy NFL

go a bit later with the draft flano! pre season trades and stuff and what rookies will be around after the pre season games.

Right I’ll have to set up another league for a later date. Suggest a few dates lads and we’ll come to a general concensus.

can you just adjust the date? I know for the yahoo one you can. Maybe 30th Aug, sunday, around 7 or 8 in the evening?

I had a look at altering the date. It appears it cant be done. Although I’ll have a look in a bit and see what happens if I disband the league and set it up all over again.

OK. The league is disbanded. 30 August sounds alright to me. Only thing is the latest time a draft can be done is 5pm GMT.

bit odd isnt it? Sure that’d only be noon in America?

I’m fucking out of it this morning. Ignore me.

ah sure we couldnt ignore you flano.

babdowap diddlyhop skidebobap beeb

[quote=“Gman”]ah sure we couldnt ignore you flano.

babdowap diddlyhop skidebobap beeb[/quote]

So you’re a scat connoisseur too I see.

Flano, just because you’re American it doesn’t mean you’ll automatically win this.

I will and I also intend on winning the trip to the Superbowl.

Do we have enough for this? We need 12, is it?
add your name if you are playing…

1. cluaindiuic
  1. cluaindiuic
  2. Flano

We may need to bring some outsiders in I’d imagine. But we’d get a decent few off here joining I’d hope.

1. cluaindiuic
  2. Flano
  3. Gman
  1. Turenne
  1. cluaindiuic
  2. Flano
  3. Gman
  4. Turenne
  5. Bandage

Only 5 so far! I know there’s more NFL fans than that on here. Where are ya?

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00369/delia_280x390_369778a.jpg

[quote=“Flano”]Only 5 so far! I know there’s more NFL fans than that on here. Where are ya?

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00369/delia_280x390_369778a.jpg[/QUOTE]

Our Callan rep was in.

Is it only 10 in the league?

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Our Callan rep was in.

Is it only 10 in the league?[/quote]

You need 12 for a complete league.

We have a very big US office. One of the guys there sent this around…
I’m in like Flynn.

I’ve started a “tiered” fantasy league with the goal of having 3 different tiers, and we’re about 10 people short from filling out the 3rd and final league.

The premise of the league is similar to that of European soccer leagues, where the top teams are promoted and the bottom teams are demoted to a lower league. So the first season will be 3 leagues of 12 teams each, and after that season Tier A consists of the top 4 teams from each league, Tier B is the middle 4 from each league, etc. After that, the promotion/demotion sets into motion, and the top 2 teams from Tier B will replace the bottom 2 teams from Tier A, with similar behavior happening between Tiers B & C as well.

If this is confusing or anything, feel free to comment. If you want to join, ‘little-r’ me and I’ll get you added. The leagues will be set up in the next few weeks and will either be on Yahoo! Or ESPN.