Fantasy Premier League 2008/2009

The end of October so Art??

Iā€™m hopeful this year CM, right up until the 3rd of january !!

One day leftā€¦ any more takers

Whats the code lads - the one posted here wont let me join and says its invalid

The one posted here -11793-13741, should be right.

Apparently

11793-13741 is not a valid code to join a league

Iā€™ll have a look thereā€¦

seems ok to me ?? just register your team anyway and iā€™m sure you can join the league laterā€¦ the admin can send you an invite. Shan i think?

The team is registered anyway. Am sure its just a conspiracy to stop me winning the yoke!

nope, weā€™re just saving you embarassment !!!

Ooooiiii Shan, the code doesnā€™t appear to be working as the lads have said.

I want to be in it to win it.

Iā€™ve forgot to put together a team for my work one.

Trying to throw something together now. Any tips? Or are they all closely gaurded secrets?

Cā€™mon lads, whats the scal???

11793-13741 is not a valid code to join a league

We delegate running of the league to Shan and it turns out he probably subsequently changed the code so heā€™ll be the only entrant in TFKā€™s league and thus guaranteed to win it. Sly Shan, very sly. Or else could it be possible that Shan threw a strop around Idiot of the Month time and deleted our league because of the slagging he took? Intriguing stuff.

The league has passed hands to someone else I have given the admin powers to. Dont know who I left the task with. :wink:

Police file photos of Shan once he handed power over

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/large/37310.jpg

Then realising heā€™d got one over on Bandage

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/large/37294.jpg

So, to get revenge for being jibed about being an idiot, you decided on sabotaging a fantasy football league!

Christ, youā€™re even more childish than I thought. Iā€™ll reivse my age estimate downwards from 8 to 3.

Presume if everyone gets a team picked in advance, we can set up a new league over the coming days and fire our teams into it.

Here Lads,

Leagueā€¦The Freekick*

Codeā€¦1126251-191359

May as well get it started before the 1st day.

Apologies now if Iā€™v overstepped my station as a new fish but something had to be done.

Not at all. Good work tipptops*. Picked my team last night so all that remains is to enter it now.

I put myself in the running for IOTM with many of you the other day. But deleting the fantasy league because he was slagged on the IOTM thread last month makes Shan not just an idiot but an absolute fooking sad bastard in my opinion.

It truly promises to be a very close battle for IOTM this month.

How come chocolate mice can still view the league if its gone?