Fantasy Premier League & Draft 2017/18

Code to join this league: 227863-91160

I think @SkintEastwood already set up a TFK league.

How can we join?

I think the draft game is coming online tomorrow. Weā€™ll organise a draft league as well. Anyone interested can let me know.

@Rocko, please ban these weirdos.

Iā€™ll be interested in draft league.

I suggest limiting it to 8 players too

That shouldnā€™t be a problem! :joy:

Had a quick look at the rules last night.

I suggest leaving the draft date as late as possible to account for transfers etc.

Sound

Agreeing on a draft date will be the hardest part id say :grimacing:

Seriously mate, this will bring nothing but ridicule to your door, I play FPL (very well, usually around 10k in the world, top 1k a couple of years ago) but know better than to bother these snobs with it.
Stick to the TFKNFLFF here, itā€™s more fun anyway, FPL is a great way to make money but it doesnā€™t have the same appeal here considering the cuntish attitude that prevails.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really wouldnā€™t know where to begin with that.

2 Likes

Like driving and swimming?

How about the next time I drive up to Limerick Iā€™ll collect you and we will go for a swim? Maybe out to Ardnacrusha and we can race across to the far bank and back?

Youā€™ll need somebody with a licence in the car with you is it?

No, iā€™ll be drving on my own from Cork to Limerick, mate - Iā€™ll collect you and race you and destroy you ā€¦ you up for that? I could be up next week, if not August 26th.

:fish::tropical_fish:

I welcome all Limerick based forumites to come and witness the race -

What do you say @backinatracksuit??

Iā€™ll make it my business to be in the Limerick/Clare area on the said day to witness and adjudicate this Celebrity Death Swim Off.

1 Like

If your this rattled after a gentle ribbing youā€™d need to take it easy on the hardshaw carry on. :rofl:
Iā€™m only ballhopping, you seem very serious :thinking:
I have no real idea of your swimming prowess, as you have on mine, will you want to fight me in the peopleā€™s park if I beat you :open_mouth: