Fantasy Premier League & Draft 2017/18

Donā€™t be a pussy and accept the Death Swim Challenge.

4 Likes

You wonā€™t beat me. Iā€™ll skip straight to the fight in the Peopleā€™s Park if you prefer?

Fucksake - Iā€™m only joshing with you mate ā€¦ Hopping my balls off you so to speak.

Ffs sake, Iā€™m just after buying a Michael Phelps style fitted wet suit in River Deep, mountain high :fearful:

Youā€™ll get plenty of use out of it with the pool out the back now.

1 Like

Lads over the age of 16 playing EPL fantasy football. :laughing:

3 Likes

I would

You would what? Fight me? - Peopleā€™s Park August 26th at 12.30pm so kid and we will see whoā€™s the fucking daddy around here.

We can sell Media rights to the Limerick Post

You wouldnā€™t break eggs pal. Iā€™d be up for child abuse if I gave you the flaking you deserve. Away with you now, enjoy your summer holidays. You wonā€™t feel it 'till youā€™re back in school.

Iā€™ve given you thew time and place, iā€™ll be there.

Out of order, @ChocolateMice finished school last year. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Alright so, but you have to bring a birth cert to prove you are old enough and sign a waiver that you agreed to getting smashed up. I will be the one wearing a Galway jersey, with ā€˜Sylvie was a softyā€™ written on the back. I take it you will be wearing one of the pink GAA jersies, half and half, Cork & Limerick.

This is serious business, mate - I already smashed @The_Most_Infamous in the park when he started acting the hard man on here ā€¦ Kev also turned up to fight the prawn a few years backā€¦ youā€™d want to watch what you say on the internet ā€”

Great to see @backinatracksuit acting hard now that he has someone to hide behind.

You on holidays mate?

No, iā€™m not a teacher, mateā€¦ Iā€™ve a few hours to kill today and iā€™m listening to tunes and hopping my balls off people.

You and @Brimmer_Bradley. Iā€™ll take the pair of ye!

1 Like

Other people get holidays as well I think?
Youā€™re here non stop today, getting comfortable in the job?

Or you could FOAD?

Is this you Choco?
https://youtu.be/BNwSMfe63mY