FAO Briantinnion

How much would a ticket be facevalue for tomorrow nights match…Uppertier…

Friend has the offer of a couple of tickets, thinking of going but am unwilling to pay way over the odds…Yourman says he will sell them for 350 although friend reckons we will hget them off him for 300 sterling for the pair…

I’ll field this one, tinnion…

You’re being ripped off, mate.

That’s a rip off, Puke. I’d say you’d pick up tickets for less from touts around the ground. I fucking hate touts. And I also hope your mate’s ticket source isn’t a mate of his. A friend not selling tickets to a mate at face value and looking to make a quick buck off them is a cunt.

1 Like

its cool dunph, ill take it from here

300 sterling for a ticket- are you fuckin insane

buy flights to barca ,stay in a nice hotel, visit the citys gastromical & historical highlights,watch the 2nd leg & you would still have change out of 300 sterling you headcase

A friend of a friend of a friend job…I would be willing to take my chances alright and hope to get one outside the ground but presume demand will be high enough…The friends justification is that a single upper tier ticket is making 350 pound on the “tout” websites

300 for two…I shall wait for tinnion’s advice on the matter before I shall give it anymore thought

my point stands

I suggest you take the advice of TASE on this matter, the puke…

It’s only money puke. Don’t mind these flutes.

Buy the tickets, you could be back on the dole next week. Splash the cash when you have it. :smiley:

I don’t remember courting the opinion of anyone else on this matter apart from Briantinnion…

As he has shown countless times on this forum that he is a rock of sense and a great man to impart advice, if he says yes the I shall go but if he tells me that it is too much then I will decline…

Brian I would also like to add that I am in London for the next couple of days with work and wouldn’t be more than 40 minutes from the stadium on the tube, please make sure you consider this when forming an opinion

:smiley:

dunph has already dealt with this query

Take the £300, buy a few grams of coke, a high class hooker and a couple of bottles of Moet

:angry:

the dunph can fuck off for himself, he showed his true colours last night…watch your back TASE, he will betray you next

Remember when he ganged up with Mac in January and tried to stab me in the back, mate?

Yet he was onto me on IM last night as if nothing ever happened.

I don’t go around stabbing people in the back, i will stab them in the chest if need be.

TASE will not be stabbed anywhere, ever. Period.

:lol:
in dunph i trust

Briantinnion is online

~a forum holds it’s breathe :mellow: ~

briantinnion is reading this thread.