FAO Celtic Fans

Bohs are bringing in a Celtic player on loan, Dean Richardson. I know nothing about this guy, is he any cop?

id question why Celtic are loaning a player to a club with such strong links to the British army

havent heard of him myself - not near the 1st team I assume

Think he’s a full back from last year’s U-19 side. No idea how good he is. My advice is to check his stats on Football Manager 2007 to find out more about him.

Print screened it myself.

Strange one - havent seen him at reserve level at all and I think he was too old for the Under 19s this season.

He did feature in the Under 19 Cup Final in 2006:

DEAN RICHARDSON: Not as flashy as some of the other Celts on display, but a solid and reliable customer who had one of his best games for the youth team until his tired header in 88 minutes set up the Hearts equaliser. That was unfair on the sturdy left back, who had been seldom troubled up to that point. Dean, however, doesn’t have the pace or trickery of Caddis to make much impression further up the park. He will need to show total dedication to developing his physique, fitness and pace if he is to have a long career in the professional game. May well benefit from a loan move next season.