FAO Copper Pipe

The appropriate thread is set to current affairs for some reason :man_shrugging:

But i better start looking for a phone… whats out there under 200 that’s a thumbs up? … i dont care about camera or social media, just something that has decent speed and memory.

@Copper_pipe

Head into one of the money laundering shops inside in town and pick up a refurbished second hand one that you fancy. Battery mightn’t be great. That’s what I do.

Needs to be clean. I cant have a phone that has potentially been bugged by the CIA or or one of my NFL Fantasy enemies.

It’s going to be difficult get you a phone that isn’t made with American, Israeli or Chinese chips.
Best of luck with that one…

1 Like

This would be ideal. I hear you can get Telegram and Bang on it too.

1 Like

@Kyle have a look around on Gomibo; you can use search criteria such as operating system, RAM, price, brand etc. Delivery is quick too

1 Like

This is your only man @Kyle

1 Like

1 Like

Buy an Oppo
Great battery
Iv mine 3 years no bother
Fast charging from zero to :100: in 15 mins

1 Like

Oppo?

That’s the brand

1 Like

This for example is similar enough to mine…probably a few models back

OPPO A76 Smartphone, Qualcomm Snapdragon 680, 90Hz screen, 13MP+2MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, RAM 4GB + ROM 128GB, 5000mAh 33W Supervooc, (UK Version), Black, 6.56“ Amazon.co.uk

1 Like

Any problem with banking apps? My redmi started playing up recently as eu introduced tech regulations weren’t implemented by chinese manufacturers… caused havoc with logging into AIB app

None on my phone anyway but I know that I used have a hawei and later models couldn’t get a lot of apps

Oppo far more mainstream brand tho

Mine too,I have to log in about 3 times before I’m accepted.It also doesn’t download the Daft App or the Club force App.But it’s the longest lasting phone I’ve ever had.Nearly 4 years I’ve had it.