FAO Flattythehurdler

Please change the avatar.

:smiley:

Who is it in the avatar?

Signing in

Ban the cunt and be done with it

@Fagan ODowd

Is that John Waters?

I have a rather attractive colleague at work I was having a bit of banter with. She is also a good friend of my wife. She joked that my wife was very lucky getting to go o bed with me every night so I googled " man in thong photo" or somesuch and sent her this as a joke. The funny thing is, I think it is from an American gun forum and was posted in all sincerity by your man who obviously finds himself fiendishly attractive. Ill change it by popular demand.

Many’s the true word spoken in jest flatty. I’d say she’d ride the arse off you.

Many is the lad goes to sleep thinking about that. Half the place has the hots for her. She does a decent line in power dressing to boot.

[quote=“flattythehurdler, post: 898540, member: 1170”]Ill change it by popular demand.[/quote] Do no such thing.

Check your PM’s.

Will do ch

[quote=“carryharry, post: 898459, member: 1517”]http://www.thefreekick.com/board/data/avatars/l/1/1170.jpg?1391185136
@Fagan ODowd[/quote]

Now there’s a man who’s prepared for the zombie appocalypse. :clap:

10 Likes

:smile:

Is this an oblique reference to the Atlanta ocean (or whatever it was) slight debacle?

I saw that, and considered going, but I would have had to cancel too much on other people.
As an aside, some of the money generously donated when I did the swim would have gone toward this as part of Irish community care.
It is a depressing enough story.

2 Likes

Sign in and let us know you are safe, mate.

Oh the fucking irony.
The cunt that drove him from the forum now wants him back.

He’s stooping very low now if he thinks Flatty is going to sort him with Munster Final tickets.

2 Likes