FAO mac

Any spinning today mate?

Was up and at it at 9.30… Hadn’t done it in a while and it was my first time in this particular place. A super class, with an energetic instructor who really pushed us all the way. My fellow spinnies and I throughly enjoyed it and left with smiles all round.

Roll on next Saturday…

Thought you were more the rugged type, Choco?

Climbing a rock face with no safety lines or walking the length of Hadrian’s Wall of a morning. Isn’t spinning just bicycle shorts and faggos?

:lol:

Spinning is a real man’s arena, as Mac will attest.

It’s a good way of gaining some fitness when returning from injury, mate. The stamina for scaling such heights has to start somewhere. why not in a pair of spandex.

:wave:

Alright mate?

How did your week go?

No spinning for me this morning as I forgot to dry my bicycle shorts last night. Gutted!

The session is probably finishing up around now and you’d really miss the high fives at the end of class. There’s nothing like the bond between spinnies…

Hey funboys…

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 669064”]Alright mate?

How did your week go?

No spinning for me this morning as I forgot to dry my bicycle shorts last night. Gutted!

The session is probably finishing up around now and you’d really miss the high fives at the end of class. There’s nothing like the bond between spinnies…[/quote]

3 sessions mate, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. All 7 am jobs. What a noble exercise it is :clap:

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using TFK App

Dp

Ah that’s fantastic pal… Virtual high 5 to you.

Are you hitting hard for any particular goal, or just for general fitness?

Cheers buddy. Nothing in particular, just to keep myself ticking over. No ball to be played for a couple of weeks and giving the knees and hips a break from the road running. Must get the road bike out actually and take a spin up the mountains.

I thought Clarkeycat was the only homosexual on the board…

:clap:

Have you news runty?

Were you blazing an imagined trail in a spinning class lately?

I’ve taken a few weeks off until Mac gets back. I don’t know why but I just feel guilty going knowing there’s a lonely saddle out there missing a soldier.

No mate. Haven’t turned queer yet.

Just saw that Mac was online and thought he might have some zany anicdotes for us from the honeymoon in Lahinch.

Haven’t gone spinning in a while, was going every day up for 3-4 months until a couple of weeks back but these exams are putting me out of commission. Going to put on massive fucking weight now again. :angry:

What exams are that pal?

Fat fucker. You’re going to put on weight because you’re not spinning? Jesus wept.

Spinning every day can hardly be a good thing Turenne? You need a balance.

Runt, the 2 centre honeymoon in Lahinch / Lehinch & New Ross was just magical.

New Ross, New Ross.

So good they named it once.